New from Siris
What is Cloud ERP?
ERP, or Enterprise Resource Planning, is a unified, database-driven system that gives you total control over every aspect of your business, from stock, to production, to logistics, to finance and HR. In short, ERP is a smart, integrated software solution that makes handling growing complexities easier through integration.
The bottom line – a more streamlined and efficient operation that leads to happier and more productive staff, suppliers, and customers.
And, by putting that ERP in the cloud, one can take advantage of speed, security and economies of scale that the cloud provides.
Watch the video to find out more.
Unlock your growth potential
Accelerate your business growth with SAP products designed for your type and size of business. Get traction with an integrated solution from an SAP partner who understands your business.
Siris provides an automation solution that is:
- The right fit for you, and scalable as you grow
- Trusted – over 250,000 small and midsize companies use SAP solutions
- Built for today’s digital world — a fast-changing environment where customers demand quick answers and speedy delivery
- Simple to use, yet impactful on your bottom line
- Cloud based — reduce total software, service and support costs
Assess your digital readiness.
SAP Business ByDesign gives fast-growing businesses the cloud-based platform to grow even faster:
- Connect every person and part of your organization.
- Grow with flexible business processes based on global best practices.
- Enjoy full transparency into your entire organization
- Act quickly on opportunities to jump start growth.
SAP Business ByDesign is the powerful foundation your business needs to scale and compete with companies of all sizes. The simple, affordable solution to grow your business your way.
The perfect infrastructure for digital transformation
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is the simple ERP solution for large businesses that want to be more agile, innovative, and responsive to change. Gain real competitive advantage with the Cloud: the overall costs of the implementation, licences, hosting and support are much more competitive compared to an on-premise implementation.
- Save Time
- Save on Support
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership [TCO]
- Cloud First
- Flexible Integration
- Functions Simplified
SAP Case Study — Skullcandy
Skullcandy is a leading audio brand that reflects the collision of the music, fashion and action sports lifestyles. Explore their journey as a growing small business into a strong mid-size global competitor using the advantages of SAP end-to-end across the organization with SAP ByDesign.