Manage Every Aspect
Join the digital revolution, and improve your workflows. Siris integrated solutions give you the competitive edge.
Application Lifecycle Management
Solution Manager provides functionality for automating and controlling the entire system landscape, including:
- Project and requirements management
- Solution documentation
- Test management and automation
- Change and release control
- Upgrade management and Custom code management
- IT service management
- Business process monitoring
- Technical monitoring
“Agile” project methodologies leverage Rapid Deployment Solutions to reduce solution delivery cycles and provide a “prototype” approach.
We specialize in the following types of implementation:
- “Green fields”
- Template roll-outs
Project and Integration Management
Siris’ experienced project and integration managers have in-depth knowledge of SAP implementation methodologies, best practices and solution design.
Our Project Management methodology leverages the Project Management Office (PMO) functionality within Solution Manager. PMBOK processes and standards provide assurance that best practices are applied to mitigate risks, manage issues and deliver projects on time and within budget.
Siris Integration Managers play a vital role in pulling together the diverse functional and technical processes and objects within an SAP solution, and identifying and mitigating risks and issues.
Our areas of specialization include:
- Quality assurance services. Independent validation of your project or implementation.
- Advisory services. Let us assist you to formulate your strategic roadmap for SAP, including S/4HANA implementations and migrations
- Management consulting. With a blend of business and technical knowledge, we can assist in matching your business strategy with system design to enable you to meet your objectives.
- Business restructuring. If you need to restructure your business from a legal, accounting or tax perspective we will work with you to ensure that the system structure most effectively represents your reality.
- Business process re-engineering. We will help you to map your existing business processes and to re-engineer them to meet your objectives, align with industry best practice or comply with regulatory requirements.
Reduce travel time and cost, lower your carbon footprint and increase your flexibility by making use of remote consulting services.
Siris offers a cost-effective alternative to onsite support, and will develop a model that suits your needs in terms of time and deliverables.
Siris can assist you in extracting and cleansing your data, and then putting strategies in place to keep it clean and relevant, with active and passive strategies for ongoing maintenance.
Enhance and customise your solution in various ways, including:
- Write specialised reports to provide critical business KPI’s and support decision-making.
- Build interfaces to other systems using SAP’s open architecture
- Translate the data from your legacy system into an SAP format and upload it into SAP.
- Modify the SAP standard document outputs to meet your businesses and legal requirements.
- Enhance SAP standard business processes
- Use Workflow to automate and organize your business functions into predictable and repeatable processes.
Siris will help you define your business requirements, translate this into a technical specification and build and test the developments to ensure that they meet the business needs.
Allow us to develop a customized training solution based on the individual requirements of your company.
Training can be classroom based, delivered remotely or virtually using a variety of SAP content management tools.
Flexible support solutions to suit your specific needs.
Siris support offerings include:
- Operational support (levels 1, 2 & 3)
- Service Level Agreement
- Remote or on-site