Agile, responsive and efficient, Siris has a distinguished record in delivering exceptional results for clients using SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is the simple ERP solution for large businesses who want to be more agile, innovative, and responsive to change. Gain real competitive advantage with the Cloud: the overall costs of the implementation, licences, hosting and support are much more competitive compared to an on-premise implementation.
- Save Time
- Save on Support
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership [TCO]
- Cloud First
- Flexible Integration
- Functions Simplified
- Quicker project implementation
- A simpler, quicker, guided implementation
- Testing is quicker thanks to new testing tools
- Training reduced thanks to the simpler, user-friendly interface
- Migrate existing SAP ECC clients simply
- Existing SAP ECC clients will be migrated to a simpler, cleaner solution that requires less bespoke code and is based on SAP best practice.
- Costly data centres will become a thing of the past, as all data is stored securely in the Cloud.
- A universal journal uses real-time data to provide deep insights, as well as speed up period-end reconciliation and closing.
- The SAP S/4HANA database table uses the power of in-memory computing to generate detailed, real-time reports. No more batch jobs and data replication in other systems.
- Make decisions based on analysis of real-time trends and numbers.
- You can now manage parallel valuation of assets via ledgers and accounts. So the days of recording depreciation areas are over. And again, it’s all done in real-time across all valuations.
- The innovative cash management feature in S/4HANA Finance Cloud can manage bank accounts, short-term cash position, liquidity forecasting, and provide liquidity planning. All using real-time data.
- The new financial reports are one of the most appreciated features of this platform. They are lightning fast and provide access to a comprehensive suite of analytical tools.
Understanding the SAP S/4HANA Cloud offering. The new keys to running a successful business are anticipating earlier and acting faster. SAP has reimagined ERP to support these initiatives – Meet SAP S/4HANA Cloud, the Intelligent ERP.
Save on Support
- Comprehensive core with less bespoke objects
- Annual subscription includes core licenses, hosting and on-site support.
- Backups and performance monitoring covered.
- Updates happen seamlessly with no interaction required by the client
- New functionality can be rolled out quicker on Cloud editions — updates are planned to be done quarterly, while on-premise solutions will follow with annual updates.
- SAP’s recent acquisitions have mainly been best of breed Cloud solutions such as Hybris, Success Factors and Concur. SAP S/4HANA Cloud is now the best of breed ERP Cloud product.
- APIs can allow linking to systems such as Success Factors, Hybris and others.
- SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) can be used to create specific bespoke applications that cannot be achieved within S/4HANA Cloud edition. This removes the need to bespoke in the core S/4HANA system.
- The out-of-the-box integration between the SAP cloud products will reduce the time spent building and managing integration points.